Friday, January 17, 2014

Little Town's Origin, Part Two




My favorite “Little Town” experience with miniatures is in Disneyland. Storybook Land, inside Fantasyland, is a kingdom in miniature.  Ride a boat or Casey Jr. to discover Pinocchio's cobblestone village with Geppetto's wood shop, Toad Hall from The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, the Sultan's palace from Aladdin, London Park from Peter Pan, the village and castle from Cinderella, the dwarfs' cottage and mine from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, an English village with a church and the entrance to the White Rabbit's hole from Alice in Wonderland, the pigs' homes from The Three Little Pigs, King Triton's underwater cave from The Little Mermaid, and Prince Eric's seaside castle from The Little Mermaid

For three years I was lucky enough to travel with my husband to Anaheim, California, during market shows.  My treat was to go to Disneyland and ride Casey Jr. so that I could photograph Storybook Land. Enjoy the ride here.